Click here to buy your tickets online
Buy your Country Fest e-tickets now and save money
Advance £7.00 / on the gate £9.50
Advance £2.00 / on the gate £3.00 (5 – 16 years)
- Family Ticket
Advance £19.00 / on the gate £22.00 (2 Adults & 3 Children)
- Weekend Ticket
£12.00 admits 1 Adult for Both Days (E-ticket option only)
Car parking is FREE.
Please note, Country Fest tickets are valid for either Saturday or Sunday but can only be used once.
Buy from an Outlet
By tickets in person from the following outlets. Tickets can be purchased right up to the day before the event from the following locations:
- Appleby Tourist Information Centre, Moot Hall, Boroughgate, Appleby
- Over Kellet Village Stores, Over Kellet
GRANGE OVER SANDS
- Grange Tourist Information, Main St, Grange-over-Sands
- Henry Armer & Son, Main St, Greenodd
- Made in Cumbria, Branthwaite Brow, Kendal
- Plumgarths Farm Shop, Lakelands Food Park, Kendal
- Westmorland Gazette, 1 Wainwright Yard, Kendal
- Kitridding Farm Shop, Old Town, Nr Kirkby Lonsdale
- Love the Lune TIC, Main St Kirkby Lonsdale
- Refresh Food & Drink, The Square, Milnthorpe
- Oxenholme Store Limited, 73 Helmside Rd, Oxenholme, Kendal
- Sedbergh Tourist Information Centre 72 Main St, Sedbergh
- Low Sizergh Barn Shop, Sizergh, Kendal
Q. When is Country Fest?
A. Saturday 3rd June and Sunday 4th June 2017
Q. Where is the Country Fest held?
A. Lane Farm, Crooklands, Milnthorpe, Cumbria LA7 7NH – M6 Junction 36, take A65 signposted Kirkby Lonsdale/Skipton to 2nd Roundabout taking 1st left to Crooklands approximately 1/2 mile turn left over canal (A6385) the showfield is on the right.
Q. What time does the Country Fest start and finish?
A. Saturday 10.00am – 5.00pm / Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm
Q. Is there a car park charge?
A. No – all parking at Country Fest is free.
Q. Are dogs allowed at the Country Fest?
A. Yes but must be on a lead and under control at all times, will not be allowed in Food Zone, Poultry & Rabbit marquees.
Q. Do you have disabled facilities on site?
A. Yes, dedicated forward parking will be available for blue badge holders. Disabled toilets can be located throughout the Showground.
Q. Can we buy tickets in advance?
A. Yes and save money! Buy your tickets online here (https://westmorlandshow.ticketsrv.co.uk/) Tickets are also available by visiting one of our outlets, (link to tickets page) or by telephone on 015395 67804 between 9.30am and 4.30pm along with your credit card details before 22 May and we will post the tickets to you.
Q. Admission prices on the day?
A. Adults £9.50; Children £3.00 (5 – 16 years); Family £22.00 (2 Adults & 3 Children)
Q. Are there any campsites available near to the Showground?
A. Yes, please book early at Waters Edge Caravan Park (015395 67708) or Little Acre Campsite (015395 67214).
For any further information please contact Kendal Tourist Information Centre (Made in Cumbria) on 01539 735891 or email email@example.com
It is recommended that you follow Country Fest Signage and not Satellite Navigation on the Country Fest weekend.
Road access is very straight forward but at peak times please expect some delay as you approach the Showground.
At the busiest times your patience will be appreciated.
All car parking are FREE, signposting is clear and stewards are on hand to help with your questions.
From M6 Southbound
- Exit the M6 at junction 36 and follow signage
From M6 Northbound
- Exit the M6 at junction 35, take the A601(M) Carnforth/ Morecambe/A6
- At the roundabout take the second right onto the A6 (1/2 mile)
- Follow Show signage
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A6070.
- Turn left to stay on the A6070
- Follow Signage to the Car Parks
From Kendal (west) and the Lakes
- From A591 exit at Brettagh Holt/Sizergh and follow A590 Barrow
- Follow signage via A6 through Milnthorpe
From Kendal (east)
- Follow A65 to Crooklands
From Kirkby Lonsdale A65
- Continue on A65 towards Junction 36 M6 and follow signage
From Barrow A590
- Exit at Levens Bridge and follow A6 through Milnthorpe
If you would like book accommodation, search using the stay overnight button to check for availability.
How about extending your stay for a couple of nights? With the picturesque Lake District on our doorstep and nearby accommodation to suit everyone’s budget it’s a perfect excuse for a short getaway. Visit the Go Lakes website for some ideas
- The Crooklands Hotel, Crooklands – 015395 67432
- The Gilpin Bridge Inn, Levens – 015395 52206
- The Heaves Hotel, Levens – 015395 60269
- The Longlands Hotel, Tewitfield, Carnforth – 01524 781256
- The Villa, Brettagh Halt, Levens – 01539 980980
Bed & Breakfast
- Ullathornes, B&B, Middleton – 015242 76214
- Winnowing Barn, B&B, Lupton – 015395 67423
- Cragg Farm, B&B, New Hutton – 01539 721760
- Tythebarn House, B&B, Holme – 07909 988114
- Capernwray House, B&B, Carnforth – 01524 732363
- 1 Park Road, B&B, Windermere – 015394 42107
- Millers Beck, Country Guest House & Self Catering, Stainton – 015395 60877
- Number 43, Boutique Accommodation, Arnside – 01524 762761
- Foulstone Farm, Lupton, Kirkby Lonsdale – 015395 67238
- Viver Watermill, Viver Lane, Hincaster, Nr Milnthorpe – 015395 61017
- Sonata Guesthouse, Kendal 19 Burneside Road, Kendal – 01539 732290
- Etland House, 6 Bedroom SC, Preston Patrick – 015395 67523
- Byland Cottage, 3 Bedroom SC, Preston Patrick – 015395 67523
- Hornsbarrow Farmhouse, 3 Bedroom SC, Kirkby Lonsdale – 015395 67618
- Kendal Cottages – 01539 736611
- Stayin (The Lake Disrtrict)
- Greystones, Milton LA7 7NL – SC sleeps 6, Mrs Delia Howson – 015395 67264
- Lothlorien Holiday Cottage, Kents Bank – 015395 32642
- Millness Leisure Park – 015395 67306
- Kendal Hostel – 01539 724066
Camp / Caravan Sites
- Little Acre Campsite – 015395 67214
- Millness Leisure Park – 015395 67306
- Waters Edge Caravan Park – 015395 67708
Disabled Forward Parking is available on a first come first served basis for blue badge holders.
Designated disabled toilet facilities around the Show Ground.
Access Statement for Country Fest
We welcome every visitor equally regardless of their physical, sensory or mental capacity. We are however, honest about our rural location and the limitation that this can impose.
We aim to provide a quality service within these limitations and continually strive to improve so that as many people as possible can enjoy our ‘premier’ one day agricultural Show.
This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with disabilities, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our visitors.